The last six fiction books I’ve read, I’ve dropped them. Don’t think they’re bad —in fact, I think they might be good. In case you’re curious, here they are:
- BEHIND THE BEAUTIFUL FOREVERS, by Katherine Boo
- THE CUCKOO’S CALLING, by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K Rowling)
- THE CRIMSON PETAL AND THE WHITE, by Michel Faber
- MAÑANA EN LA BATALLA PIENSA EN MI, by Javier Marías
- CONFESSIONS, by Kanae Minato
- I, ETCETERA by Susan Sontag
All of them are widely acclaimed, but not my cup of tea —I’m afraid.